Sunday, December 17, 2017

12/17/17: Hi!

Hello world! Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be discussing the ideas I have for all my games!

Currently I'm working on a game called Cinnamon and Honey, a Ren'Py made horror game with a focus on abusive relationships.

CaH is a labor of love for my best friend, whose OC Angel Liim is the star of the game (aside from you, the player, of course). Many of their characters appear in the game and two others play major roles besides Angel. Many of my OCs make cameos in the game, but no one is especially major. This being said, here is where I make my disclaimer: none of the main characters (and some of the minor characters) belong to me. I only made the game.

The game is currently smack dab in the middle of development right now. Or maybe one-fourth. It didn't occur to me that I would want to do a development log until now. So. To make up for the lost time not documented, here is the general information on the development of CaH.

- Development started around the beginning of July.
- Progress on the first half of the game (Act I) was nearly complete until I somehow lost all the code sometime in August.
- Development is now being picked up mid-December (12/16/17 being the day I re-made the MC's bedroom background)

That's all for this post for now, because I don't want to get too off topic. I'll make a separate post talking more about the development later. Signing off for the night,
                                                                                      -GGDev

No comments:

Post a Comment